Okra is an ideal vegetable for weight loss and it has to be always cooked over low flame to retain its properties. The fibre of okra has many superior qualities in maintaining health of the gastro-intestinal tract. A very simple yet tasty and healthy dish. Ladies Finger (Okra) is a very
Ladies Finger - 200 gms
Mustard - 1 teaspoon
Urud dhal - 2 teaspoon
Asafoetida - 1/4 teaspoon
Oil - 3 tablespoon
Curd - 1/2 cup
Salt - to taste.
1. Cut Ladies finger into pieces.
2. Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds.
3. When it splutters, add urud dhal and asafoetida and when it turns golden brown, add ladies finger.
4. Add little salt and cook ladies finger well without adding water.
5. Remove this from heat and cool the mixture.
6. Add curd and salt if required and mix it thorougly.
Pachadi is ready to be served.