This is one of my favorite recipes. Prepartion of this recipe is made easy by the readily available 'Pav bhaji masala' available in any indian grocery store. I use Burger buns as substitute for Pav.
Pav - 8
Butter - 4 tablespoon
Potato - 1 medium
Carrot - 1 cup finely chopped
Beans - 1 cup finely chopped
Peas - 1/2 cup
Onion - 1 medium finely chopped
Tomato - 1 medium finely chopped
Chilli powder - 1 tablespoon
Pav Bhaji masala - 2 teaspoon
Salt - to taste
Butter - 2 tablespoon
Oil - 1 tablespoon
lemon juice - 1/2 tablespoon
Coriander leaves - finely chopped for garnishing
Onions - 1 medium finely chopped for garnishing
1. Boil all vegetables (potato,carrot,beans) in little water with little salt and drain water completely.
2. Heat oil in pan and add onions and fry till it turns golden brown.
3. Add tomatoes and fry well. Add chilli powder and salt and mix well.
4. Add the boiled vegetables and smash the mixture well.
5. Add pav bhaji masala to the mixture and mix thoroughly and add little water and cook for another 3 to 4 minutes till the water evaporates and the bhaji is perfectly cooked.
6. Add lemon juice and mix well.
7. Garnish it with chopped onions and coriander leaves.
8. Heat a tava and spread butter and toast Pav on both sides.
9. Serve it hot with Bhaji.
Yummy yummy pav bhaji is delicious to taste.