Preparation Time: 40 minutes
1. Egg - 4
2. Onion - 1 medium sized finely chopped
3. Vegetable - 1 cup(100gms) finely chopped
4. Rice - 200 gms
5. Salt - to taste
6. Pepper powder - 1 tablespoon
7. Oil - 2 tablespoon
1. Boil rice and cook it until it is done 3/4th.
2. Heat oil in pan and add finely chopped onions and saute until it is transparent.
3. Add finely chopped vegetables and saute until they are cooked well. You can use any vegetable you prefer but make sure to chop them to cook it faster.
4. Break the eggs and whisk them with little turmeric powder.
5. Pour the eggs into the pan and add required salt and pepper powder and mix them thoroughly.
6. When it is almost done, add the cooked rice and mix it well and cook for next 5 minutes in a low flame.
Hot and quick egg rice is ready to serve. You can serve it with raitha or spicy kurma of your choice.
1. You can also prepare this as a simple vegetable rice without eggs.
2. Use Basmathi rice for nice flavor.