Strawberry was not my favorite fruit until i started tasting it in the form of milkshake. This is the first time I got to try the milkshake at home and it came out very well.
Strawberries - 6
Milk - 300 ml
Sugar - 10 Tablespoons
Vanilla Ice cream - 2 scoops
1. Boil milk in a low flame until it becomes 3/4th of the initial volume
2. Allow the milk to cool.
3. Now blend the strawberries with milk, sugar and ice cream.
4. Refrigerate the milkshake and serve it with ice cream for more taste
1. I use 2 to 3 tablespoons of sour cream or few drops of vanilla essence instead of ice cream for a variation in taste
2. I do not filter the milkshake as i like the little crunchiness you get out of the strawberries. If you do not prefer that, you can filter the milkshake before serving