There are different versions of recipes for this snack, and here is a simple and quicker way of doing it. Preparation time is lesser than 10 minutes.
1. Onions - 2 finely chopped
2. Besan Flour - 6 tablespoon
3. Rice Flour - 1 tablespoon
4. Red chilly powder - 1 tablespoon
5. Salt - to taste
6. Oil - to deep fry
7. Curry leaves - optional
1. Mix all the given ingredients except oil with required amount of water. Prepare the mixture to a semi solid consistency.
2. Heat oil in pan. Now add the mixture little quantity at a time and deep fry it till it becomes golden brown. Use hands to add the mixture to oil and make sure to separate the onion rings when you drop it in oil to get a good crispness.
Hot pakora is ready to eat.