This is yet another simple and quicker recipe with simpler ingredients.
Tomato - 3 finely chopped (medium size)
Onion - 2 finely chopped (medium size)
Green Chillies - 3 split vertically
Salt - to taste
Oil - 2 tablespoon
Mustard -2 teaspoon
Urud dhal - 3 teaspoon
Asafoetida - a pinch
Curd - 50 ml
Curry leaves - 4
Coriander leaves - little
1. Heat oil in pan and add mustard seeds. When it splutters add urud dhal and add a pinch of Asafoetida and fry well.
2. When urud dhal turns golden brown, add onions, green chillies and tomatoes and cook well.
3. When it is cooked, remove it from the stove and cool the mixture.
4. When the mixture is cooled, add curd and required salt and mix it well.
5. Garnish with finely chopped coriander and curry leaves.
Tomato raitha is ready to serve.