This is a simple dish made of egg referred to as Egg Podimas or Egg bhurji often.
1. Eggs - 4
2. Onion - 2 (finely chopped)
3. Green chillies -2 (finely chopped)
4. Turmeric Powder - 1/4 teaspoon
5. Fennel seeds - 2 teaspoon
6. Oil - 2 tablespoon
7. Salt to taste
8. Coriander leaves for garnish
1. Break the eggs, add turmeric powder and little salt and beat it nicely.
2. Heat oil in a pan and add fennel seeds.
3. As they splutter, add onions and green chillies and fry till it is golden brown.
4. Keep the flame low, add egg mix and stir the mixture well as eggs are broken into pieces and gets cooked (not more than 3 to 4 minutes).
5. Garnish with coriander leaves.