1. Paneer - 50 gms
2. Potato - 2
3. Corn flour - 3 tablespoon
4. Onion - 2
5. Tomato - 3
6. Cashews - 20
7. Cumin Seeds - 2 teaspoon
8. Red chilli powder - 2 tablespoon
9. Garam masala - 2 teaspoon
10. Curd - 1/2 cup
12. Coriander leaves
1. Boil potatoes and mash them nicely. Grate the paneer into fine pieces.
2. Add Corn flour, 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder, and required salt and add little water and mix well.
3. Heat oil in pan. Make small balls of the mix and deep fry them till it turns golden brown.
1. Grind onions and tomatoes into fine paste.
2. Powder cashew and cumin seeds separately.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan and add the onion/tomato paste and stir well till it is cooked and oil separates.
4. Add curd, cashew powder, cumin powder, 1 tablespoon of chilli powder, garam masala powder, salt and mix well. Add little water and cook for 5 to 8 minutes.
5. Add the balls into the gravy and garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with chapathi or Naan or Paratha and enjoy the delicious dish.