Idly - 15
Onion - 3
Tomato - 3
Carrot - 2
Beans - 50 gms
Capsicum - 1
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tablespoon
Kashmiri mirchi powder - 1 tablespoon
Salt - to taste
Coriander leaves -to garnish
1. Cut idlies into cubes and fry them in oil or ghee.
2. Chop the vegetables and onion finely lengthwise.
3. Heat 3 tablespoons of oil and add onions and ginger garlic paste and fry well till it becomes golden brown.
4. Add tomatoes and saute for 2 minutes.
5. Add the vegetables, required salt and mirchi powder and fry them well. When it is half cooked, add 1 glass of water to cook the vegetables in low flame.
6. When the vegetables are almost cooked and little water is left, add the fried idlies and mix it without breaking and cook for another two minutes.
7 Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with raitha.